Wednesday, January 24, 2007

2007_01_24 Woods Cove Dive

Enjoy the suckiness of my photography skills! Dove with Peter at Woods Cove, in Laguna Beach.

Catalina Island, off in the distance. If you look close, you'll notice that the picture is taken on land. If you take into account that these pictures are in chronological order, you may wonder why there's water on the lens. After walking down one of the tallest sets of stairs in Laguna, Peter realized that he forget his mask, so I took a couple pictures as I waited for him to make the track up to his car and back!



Not the best visibility. Visibility wasn't quite as bad as the reflection in this photo - probably around 10 feet, with plenty of surge and the occasional 3-4 foot wave.



I need a strobe, rather than my flashlight!



An octopus that we played with for about 20 minutes. I took 64 pictures, deleted 10 because I couldn't even figure out what they were, took about 35 pictures of this guy, and this one turned out the best...

No comments: